Marine VSAT Internet at Sea
Cobham Sailor VSAT-900
The Cobham Sailor VSAT-900 is an advanced maritime stabilised Ku-band antenna system built with the same high quality and performance that has made SAILOR (now COBHAM) the leading name in professional maritime communication equipment. AMI Connect also offers Lifetime warranty for Parts and Onboard Labour for the Cobham VSAT-900, throughout the continuous term of your Airtime contract with AMI Connect, so long as equipment is purchased and commissioned by AMI Connect. Terms and conditions apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Cobham VSAT-900 Features
• Reduced costs and weight. Extremely easy to install.
• Factory-tested and balanced and equipped ready-to-go – no adjustments prior to installation onboard.
• Standard top quality RF components (BUC – 8W, LNBs)
• Dish locking motors
• Set up – Simple and straight forward
• Antenna electronics run built in testing
• Top performer and built to last
• Powerful, easy and quick to deploy three axis stabilised
• VSAT antenna platform with integrated GPS and highest RF performance in the 1m antenna class
• Increase up time
• Connectivity – Simple flat rate fee. Assorted bandwidth packages.
• Crew/Passenger voice and data cards available as options
• Outright purchase, Leasing and Rental options available.
KNS VSAT Systems
Highly efficient and accurate alignment in rough seas, KNS SuperTrack is an idea solution for your vessel’s marine VSAT requirements. Dependable access to internet, VoIP phones and email.
For more information and specifications, please download the product brochure below.
Service Assurance Map
Got a Question about a product? Fill out the form below and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Please enter your contact details and enquiry and a representative from AMI Connect will contact you as soon as possible.