CEL-FI GO Smart Signal Repeater
Your mobile solution to improve 3G/4G voice and data coverage
IMPROVE YOUR MOBILE COVERAGE
Good things do come in small packages.
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi GO is a cabled 3G/4G mobile signal amplifer that provides up to 100 dB of signal gain – 30x more powerful than antenna options. All the while unconditionally protecting the mobile network.
BENEFITS OF CEL-FI GO
Provides Coverage For Custom Application
Cel-Fi GO Stationary version is more flexible for advanced installations. It is ideal for high 5Ghz areas and those venues where you need a cabled solution to ensure great 3G/4G mobile reception. No longer will you need to move to a particular spot to be able to make and receive phone calls. Your Cel-Fi GO Stationary version can be configured to improve the mobile coverage for many types of applications from dongas to caravans, small marine vessels to school demountables.
Increases Mobile Data Speeds
Slow internet speeds on your mobile phone are often caused by low signal. If you suffer from low signal, you will be able to relate to the frustration of trying to access email or the internet. Cel-Fi GO will amplify the available LTE/HSPA mobile signal and increase your data speeds dramatically. Email, internet, video and social networking speeds can achieve up to 4x improvement. Note: The 4G/LTE bands can only be utilised for data (not calls) unless both the smart phone and the local network support Voice Over LTE (VOLTE).
Extends Mobile Phone Battery Life
Mobile phones use a lot more energy when in poor signal areas. The phone adjusts its power output to compensate in an attempt to boost the poor signal. As a result the phone will consume a lot more battery power. Using Cel-Fi GO, your indoor mobile signal should be high and the battery will last noticeably longer for you to work and talk.
Eliminates Dropped or Missed Calls
Never miss or lose an important call because of coverage issues again. Cel-Fi GO will provide continuous coverage so you can be contacted when required. No longer do you have to put up with calls dropping out or terminating during conversation.
Improves Voice Quality
The quality of a voice call is usually determined by the phone’s signal strength and nearby interference. With improved signal strength inside your building, the Cel-Fi GO stationary version will provide crystal clear voice quality for your cell phones.
CEL-FI GO FEATURES
- Amplifies and disburses a 3G /HSPA/4G (LTE) mobile signal, boosting one frequency band at a time.
- Provides manual selection of 3G/4G or utilise the auto band selection.
- Once installed, Cel-Fi GO has Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continuously monitoring system path loss to deliver maximum gain up to 100 dB.
- Provides a mobile coverage area of 900m2.
- Rigid cast-aluminium casing with IP54 rating, suitable for adverse environments.
- Network-Safe protection that monitors mobile base stations in real time to ensure no interference with the normal function of the mobile network.
- Uplink Muting Mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active user equipment is detected.
- Cel-Fi GO supports Bluetooth Connectivity or Micro USB connection to Nextivity’s Smartphone or PC WAVE App.
- Intuitive WAVE App allows quick and easy installation by a trained technician.
Cel-Fi GO will provide a coverage area sufficient for multiple simultaneous users, between 5 and 20 depending on the activity.
The 4G/LTE bands can only be utilised for data if both the smart phone and the local network support VOLTE. You will need to check your smart phone to confirm it has VOLTE functionality.
Cel-Fi GO Stationary Version
3G 850 & 4G 700/1800 MHz
(one frequency band at a time)
Up to 100 dB
Size: 28MM (H) 87MM (W) 255MM (L)
Operating temperature: 0° to 65°C
Storage temperature: -25° to 65°C
Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, noncondensing
12 VDC via external supply
External supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 – 63Hz.
Power consumption less than 15W per unit
SMA Female Outdoor Antenna Connector (50 0) SMA Female Indoor Antenna Connector (50 0)
Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Your Cel-Fi GO is approved if installed correctly. Only qualified resellers who have undertaken product training should perform installation of the Cel-Fi GO.
Misuse of this equipment could result in injury and equipment damage.
Cel-Fi is the choice of professionals to improve in-building or marine mobile coverage.