Beam Oceana 400 is a cost-effective, high quality, slimline satellite terminal that allows connection to the Inmarsat GSPS, IsatPhone Link and FleetPhone satellite services.
Oceana 400 Features
The Oceana 400 terminal is supplied with the Beam Active Mast Mount Antenna (ISD710) providing a complete integrated solution that is ready for use anytime, anywhere.
On-board Vessel Communications
The terminal was purposely designed for maritime applications to meet an IP53 ingress rating making the terminal suitable for on-board vessel communications the terminal can easily be used in any land based fixed site application.
Key Benefits and Features
- High quality design, IP53 rating
- RJ11/POTS interface, cable runs up to 600m/2000ft
- Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- USB data interface
- Accessory / Ignition sense
- 10-32V DC power input
- AC Plug pack included 110/240 input
- Basic SMS support via Falcon application (via USB port)
- Active Marine Grade Fixed site Antenna included in Kit
- Supports optional Active Vehicular Magnetic or Bolt antennas
- Full certified, Inmarsat, RoHS, CE, IEC60945, AS/EN60950
- 1 year repair or replacement warranty
Watch the Oceana 400 Video
Oceana 400 is a complete slimline terminal that allows connection to the Inmarsat GSPS satellite network, where the simplest access to reliable voice and data communication services are required.
Featuring an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface, it enables connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system.
The Oceana 400 is designed to operate with the Inmarsat GSPS, IsatPhone Link & FleetPhone SIM’s to provide reliable voice, data & SMS communication services.
The Oceana 400 terminal provides access to reliable voice and data communications services, offering a cost-effective and high quality solution for land based as well as maritime users.
Got a question about a product? Fill out the form below and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Please enter your contact details and enquiry and a representative from AMI Connect will contact you as soon as possible.