Hughes 9502 BGAN M2M Terminal
The world’s most cost-effective, all-IP BGAN machine-to-machine satellite terminal with exceptionally low power consumption.
- No connection charge with BGAN M2M (normal BGAN charge is 100 Kbytes).
- Minimum CDRs only 1 Kbyte (normal BGAN charge is 10 Kbytes).
- No charge over-the-air modem software upgrades.
- Exclusive airtime packages unique to the Hughes 9502.
- Integrated IP Watchdog to ensure “always-on” network connectivity. No manual intervention required to recover from an outage.
- Auto-on/auto-context activation automatically restores power and PDP connection to itself following loss of power and/or IP connection.
- Remote control via SMS—remote management platform for command and control to the terminal using SMS, including configuration, debugging, and access to Web interface.
- Ultra-low power consumption:
– Transmit: < 20 W - Narrow beam w/o transmit: 3 W - Idle (regional beam): < 1 W - Off (wake on packet): < 10 mW (@ 12 Vdc) - Off (wake on packet): < 30 mW (@ 24 Vdc) - Off (GPIO control): 0 W
- Relay mode passes WAN IP address to the connected RTU
- Security enhancements with extended layers of embedded security options.
- Basic installation; no PC required.
- Outdoor unit (ODU) can be pole mounted.
- Indoor unit (IDU) is housed inside building or the remote terminal unit (RTU).
- Built-in GPS receiver.
Hughes 9201-M2M Satellite IP Terminal for Remote SCADA Applications
Ideal for the oil, gas, water, and utility industries, the Hughes 9201–M2M is easily packaged for continuous monitoring
and control of remote sites, such as well automation, pipeline monitoring, utility SmartGrid such as SmartMeter backhaul,
distribution automation, and substation SCADA. The robust IP55 rated* Hughes 9201-M2M provides immediate
connectivity and is built to operate in extreme weather conditions. Compact and versatile, the single-box Hughes
9201-M2M is a highly secure, cost-effective, and always–on SCADA solution for a wide range of traffic sites handling
kilobytes, megabytes, or gigabytes of data.
Got a question about a product? Fill out the form below and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Please enter your contact details and enquiry and a representative from AMI Connect will contact you as soon as possible.